Curation & DMCA Policy
Bridozia.com (“Site”) values good content for our readers to enjoy. In that spirit we may invest the time to curate or excerpt content from top quality sources.
By curating or excerpting content from your website, we are giving it our highest recommendation and encourage our readers to view your content on your website with a direct link back your source material. Just as we may excerpt your content, we hope others will curate and excerpt ours as this is the foundation of social sharing on the Internet.
We strive to stay a cut above “Fair Use” standards, practices, and legal decisions that are in a continuous state of evolution. Recognizing that our standards of may very well differ from yours, we will quickly comply with any takedown requests and exclude your website from any future curation upon authorized demand.
Just like most online publishers, we recognize the value of having our stories and articles:
- Commented on,
- Discussed, and
- Linked to
If you like a story on our website, feel free to excerpt it and provide a link back to the original page on our website.
Please use our contact form if you have any queries about the curation policies outlined here.
We also publish user generated content. We request our website users also follow these curation guidelines, but may not be able to police every single submission.
DMCA Policy & Takedown Procedure
This Site is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the Internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on this website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
In order to more easily facilitate the process we have provided a form for your use on our contact us page. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that under applicable law, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.